Explore the oldest Capitol not only in Egyptian history but also in Man's history. Memphis was established around 3000 B.C. by King Mena. Memphis was the capitol of Egypt During the whole era of the Old Kingdom.
See the remains of the city, and the temple which was build by Ramesis II to honor the supreme God of that city, Ptah. Then you'll take a short drive to see the oldest pyramid in history, The Beautiful Step Pyramid in Sakkara, designed by Imhotep and created for King Zoser. Continuing on the tour and discover ancient tombs dating back the the period of the Old Kingdom, such as the tomb of Mereruka, which still has its beautiful vivid colors intact and inscriptions, giving you a full image of the life of Ancient Egyptians,things like fishing, hunting, cultivating land, even dancing and playing music! Find out more with your qualified Egyptologist guide! This is a private tour and as such it allows you to view the sites at your own speed and comfort during the tour.
- Expert Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Lunch in a good quality restaurant
- Transport by air-conditioned van
- One mineral water and juice per person
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- All taxes and service charges
- Any extras not mentioned above