The Great Pyramid of Giza is the only one of the Ancient Seven Wonders of the World still standing, and it was built to the the eternal resting place for the King Cheops (Khufu).
Over 100,000 men were used for building this colossal structure, working a few months each year during the time of the annual floods. The Great Pyramid dating back around 2700 B.C. is breathtaking to see.
Find out with your Egyptologist tour guide the secrets behind that great ancient piece of history, such as how it was built, as well as giving you information on the pyramids of Chephren and Mycerinus, as well as the Sphinx. Afterwords enjoy an incredible breathtaking sight as you see the pyramids in a beautiful panoramic view, where you can see all of the structures in plain sight.
With your own private educated guide to lead the way, you'll enjoy the personalized attention on your private tours of these ancient and famous symbols of Egyptian civilization.
As it is a private tour it is up to you to determine the amount of time you'd like to spend at each of the sites you'll visit.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel Pickup and drop off
- Entrance fees to the Pyramids area
- All transfers by modern AC van
- One mineral water and juice per person
- All taxes and service charges
- Any extras not mentioned above
- Entrance to special sights (Inside pyramids, or the Solar Boat museum)